Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to the sweetest baby ever for sleeping through the night. She also caused me the worst pain ever but we will not go into that. I still can't believe one year ago daddy delivered her in our bathtub without any midwifes around just the boys hiding behind the couch afraid for my life and braeley comforting me while I died. She always knows when I need someone. Actually Alex I don't think realized I was going to die he was making a fort out of his work papers all over the floor 5 minutes before. love you all we leave in two weeks for our trip Riley made Kylar some home made doughnuts because I never celebrate baby birthdays because they dont care just the older kids do.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Those are very impressive doughnuts, good job Riley.

I have to hear the story of Kylar's birth now. Post it, inquiring minds want to know.

ivyjeanne said...

you have the cutest kids -- i love seeing them grow up and comparing their similarities.

and i'm glad you survived kylar's birth. ;) although your talk of pain and suffering sure doesn't get me as excited for the birth of our first in about five weeks from now...i'm trying to focus on the happiness that comes after and not the process by which that happiness arrives. ;)

Darla said...

You're home!! How ARE you doing??