Friday, February 6, 2009

IVE GOT THE PERFECT MAN!!!!

I know when you're apart you realize what you have. But Id just like to say he has always been perfect for me. From the first moment I saw him it was like FIRE!! And I know we have had alot of good and bad fires in our marriage. I would not take any of them back. My husband has been such a support for me. He has never discouraged me from any of my crazy ideas. He was my biggest fan when I met him, he was the only guy who didn't try to compete with me. I love that he would rather hang out with me then a bunch of guys. He loves having kids and who knows how many we will have. He is sooo humble and doesnt do the whole ego thing alot of men have. In fact that is usually is problem he is too nice but I love that about him. He wants to take care of me and make me happy and that is truly what makes him happy. I always say hes my biggest child but that is what makes him sooo good and so great at what he does, everyone trusts him. He is my hero for letting me stay home always and support 7 kids and never making me feel I should work. He thinks my job is 100 times harder than his and he will cook me what ever I want. Ps. I miss that he is a wonderful cook He is a very passionate man and I am grateful he helped me become more affectionate. He also makes the cutest kids . He says I make them the hairiest but I love a huge head of dark hair on a baby. I miss our weekly dates and is beautiful hands. I love to watch him with our children and they are his biggest fans. I love that he tries to teach me how to dance and although I step on his toes he still holds me close. (HE CAN DANCE)
He is good to say he is sorry and forgives all my moods, power kicks, dumping of the crud in the house, pregnancy stuff. He cleans and give massages ok well I miss you alex and Im sorry that I live in my pjs(athletic wear)come home and I will change into something more comfortable, love emily

1 comment:

ivyjeanne said...

sweet post, emily. you did marry a marvelous man. i'm glad you two and your crew are so happy just taking care of each other, enjoying the little things.