Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Garen has not been talking and just gibberish I found out about www.nacd.org which specializes in brain development with all kids and adults. Garen reacted to the mercury in the shots and would be considered autistic if I were to label him but now after just listening the the tapes and applying part of what they teach in the beginning tapes he is doing this yes reading and hes three. I am planning on taking him in for the full scan where they tailor a program just for him. We want all are kids in. Check them out and make sure to tell them emily referred you I am hoping they will give a discount if people refer so more people can afford to put all there kids in not just one. But oh my gosh you have to check out there website and listen to the video section. ok love you emily ps kylar is doing it also. (the reading part)

4 comments:

Darla said...

So exciting, Emily! I hope things just get better and better. I'll check it out!

Darla said...

You look beautiful and happy, by the way.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is way cool.

Anonymous said...

Emily, you HAVE to check out Family Hope Center.

My neice is high-funcioning and it has been a Godsend!

http://www.familyhopecenter.org