Sunday, April 4, 2010

ok so way too much candy today we had a huge easter hunt in the house lasted a total of 3 minutes but they got soo much candy and ate it all today. I think I am going to barf. We take Masen , Braeley and Seda into NACD tomorrow for their appointments they are going to tell me how they think, learn etc. I am excited to see what they do with kids that are normal or whatever. I know Braeley does not have a dominate eye and I wonder how that affects things. ok I will tell you what happens when I get back.

4 comments:

GeorgeAndBethness said...

Emily and family, I loved seeing your back yard!! You know that I'm a "heavy duty" nester, so please show me the front, back, insides of your lovely home. I'm happy to see the "fun" toys for the kids to play w/ and on. Good parents. I thought that perhaps all they had outside to play with were "garden veggies." Mom

GeorgeAndBethness said...

I was lying awake a couple of nights ago, (what else is new?) and thinking of each of your children. As I pictured each face and their names in my mind, I noticed that each name had an "e" in it. And in each case, the "e" gave the name a soft sound. Pleasant to hear. Woops!! I forgot that Kylar wasn't Kyler. You DO seem to call her Kyler, right? If so, why not change her spelling to reflect the way her name is said. A thought. George took his middle name as his first for so many years, that it has long been his legal name. Mom

emily alex sarabia bunch said...

e is for emily and the a is for alex. Most the names have it except riley which the first is like emily and he has a middle name which most of our kids don't which is alexander. kylar has the y from me and a for alex. Kind of stupid but part of us.

Darla said...

Your back yard looks so fun, Emily! Let me know how things go w/ the kids appt.