Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can I just tell you how lucky I am. I dont know why I am sooo blessed I certainly don't deserve it but Heavenly Father has really been answering so many prayers and truly helping my life be at much more peace. Which is hard for me to stay peaceful always running around like a chicken with her head cut off. My husband is sooo patient and good and I never appreciate how hard he works for his family and for everyone. He always thinks of others and puts himself last he truly has a love for people that he has been blessed with. Sometimes I think people take advantage of him but it always come back in love to him. People when they finally get to know him sees that his true happiness comes in helping them. He is fun and keeps me young. I wish that I could always remember this especially when I am hormonal. I am grateful that we are having our 8th baby together. I am so grateful for him letting me stay home and homeschool and spend all his money on every extra class I can put my kids in. I am also glad that he follows the spirit in all he does and truly finds the best people to surround himself with. I love my husband and my children so much I hope I can just continue to deserve these blessings.

2 comments:

GeorgeAndBethness said...

My dearest Emily, I always peek at your blog site, just in case you add a word or photo or two. I know how busy you are, and it's ok. I just will keep on peeking....that's how much I adore you, and your wonderful family. I'm so very proud of you!! how did you come to my family? your latest post was sweet and I thank you for it. MOM

Darla said...

Emily,
this is so great! I'm glad you are feeling more at peace (or at least you were when you posted this, right?)! Keep moving in the direction you're moving. I'm amazed at what you're doing..