Tuesday, October 20, 2009



got a new camera thanks to alex my love and a new box of hair color what do you think I think I am addicted brown is definitely in. Garen is still in his oral stage trying to bite me but not as much we just finally ordered his hearing brain whatever therapy for his magnified hearing to stimulate proper function. I dont know really what Im talking about until I see it happen. We closed the house in utah and now we only own one house and one mortgage yaaaaa!! Lately really low with illness and feeling ugly so i colored hair to get me out of pjs and make up can sometimes help. I think I need to fit the make up in more often so I dont feel so well old.

2 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love the brown, pretty.

Jane said...

I really like the brown too! You're hawt!