Tuesday, July 28, 2009

happy b-day bevan the kids went to another girls bday and they had a petting zoo and I thought of you plus I broke our camera so this is the last of the digital pics until I talk myself into buying another. And I am so cheap so who knows when that will be. Just to say a little about my big bro. He was the best example of first born. Which was keeping is little sister(Me) thoroughly entertained he made me so happy. He still makes me laugh until I cry and he is a great hubby and daddy. I tell my boys especially Riley always about bevan and what he did for us. His unselfish attitude towards everything. And his joy in life and always helping us have fun with anything.


3 comments:

Darla said...

Just ask your friends if they have an old camera they wanna give up. Everyone's ALWAYS upgrading. Go ahead, be a mooch! (;

Darla said...

Yes,
you do need a break! But, I'll be honest with you-if you're gonna come out here, wait until the beginning of Oct. August is NOT a pretty time in VA. We're all going up to Brad and Julie's in early Oct. (: I think you should snag 5 days and go to Education Week at BYU. I want to go by myself sooo bad, but you can't do everything! Boo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures. Sorry the camera broke. Every time I see a picture of you, I remember I really do want to be thin again.